viernes, 6 de septiembre de 2013

Resume blogging attempt no. 3

Life makes too much twists... Especially in 5 years. Depends on what things you considered, nothing happened since the last entry 5 years ago and today. I'm almost the same guy. People is basically who they are always, like someone said. You just get older, and with more experience. The only thing that changes you is if you take your time to learn and meditate about the past.

For that, it is a very good excersise to write what happens to you. I'm now 28 years old. In these 5 years, I was successful, I fell in love 3 big times, I got frustrated, I felt alone, I came to Europe. Now my journey in Germany is getting to an end, and I'm coming back to Chile. I'm single, I'm starting a business and I'm pretty excited about that.

To leave Europe was a tough decision. I left something some people very important to me, especially one. It was a life decision from which I am not sure about. Only the future will tell what consequences are of all of this... But enough sentimental stuff online for now.

Attempt to blog more often again number 3!

Cristian

No hay comentarios.: